I am loosing power before critical altitude. Is it my wastegate or controller?
Can small nicks on the turbocharger wheels be dressed out or does the wheel need to be replaced?
Why do I see exhaust stains around the turbine housing bolt holes?
How long should I idle before shutting down?
Why does my manifold pressure jump as I advance the throttle?
Why does my 210 lose 1″ per 1000 ft of altitude?
Why don’t my housings line up with my induction or exhaust?
I am having trouble reaching manifold pressure. Can I adjust my controller myself?
- To increase manifold pressure turn adjusting screw counterclockwise.
- One full turn should give you one inch.
- Recommend turning counterclockwise 2 full turns, if too much back up slightly.
- On square adjusting bolt, turn clockwise to increase manifold pressure.
- Approx. 1/4" turn should suffice.
Why does my turbocharger leak oil from the tailpipe after I shut down?
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE FOLLOWING
The technical information presented on this website is for use only to aid properly qualified persons in the maintenance of the equipment covered within and in no way whatsoever replaces or changes the appropriate airframe, engine or turbocharger manufacturer’s service publications for the proper procedures on any maintenance performed. All information is furnished solely as a helpful reference and is based on information available to Approved Turbo Components, Inc.